REGIONAL BRAND AMBASSADOR ROLE - MANCHESTER
Salary: Competitive + bonus / commissions
Working Pattern: We operate a flexible working policy, if you can do the job around other jobs, such as bar work, then we’re all ears
Are you passionate about gin?
Do you currently work in hospitality in Manchester?
Do Want to work with one ‘One of the most exciting new British gins’ – as described by Vogue Magazine?
Well now you can!
Didsbury Gin is looking to grow it’s on-trade sales team and are recruiting a variety of regional brand ambassador roles in the Manchester area.
What would you be doing?
- Covering the city centre territory, calling into on trade outlets promoting our range of products
- Using your brilliant brand knowledge and deep understanding of consumer & customer needs to find innovative ways to promote the brands in your outlets
- Build & nurture customer facing relationships to maximise opportunities
- leading to increased sales across your territory
- Target, train & inspire key contacts to enable them to provide unique offerings to consumers
- Consistently find new opportunities to increase the visibility and distribution of the products
- Work with the wider team to successfully deliver growth of the brands in city centres by leveraging point of sale material, digital programming & social media channels
- Having fun!
- Love gin
- Passionate about brands and activation
- Creative and curious, able to identify emerging trends and provide insight
- An influencer, able to use persuasive selling skills
- Have a good network of contacts in the area
- Innovator, able to build on ideas through collaboration
- On trade savvy
- IT literate and able to use CRM system (training available if needed)
Interested? Send a CV, cheeky email or video explaining why you’d be perfect for the role to email@example.com (no agencies)