The following explains our responsibilities regarding your order with us and how your transaction will be handled. It’s not particularly interesting to read but it is important for you to understand these terms & conditions when you shop with us.
This website is owned by Alderman’s Drinks, a company registered in England and Wales. For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, the Data Controller is Aldermans Drinks, Conavon Court, 12 Blackfriars Street, M3 5BQ (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We are registered with the Information Comissioner’s Office (ICO). Our Registration Number is: ZA215801. For more information, visit the ICO website.
Here at Didsbury Gin, we know that you care about the information your share with us and we are committed to keeping your data safe and secure. Your Rights You have the following rights under the GDPR, which this policy has been designed to uphold:
• The right to be informed about our collection and use of personal data • The right of access to the personal data we hold about you (see section called Opting Out)
• The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data • The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organisation)
• The right to object to us using your personal data for particular purposes • Rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling. OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
• If you don’t want us to contact you for marketing purposes, we won’t.
• We collect information to allow you to place orders with us and we will communicate with you in connection with any order which you have placed, including communication emails such as order confirmations.
• We never sell your information to third parties. • Newsletter subscribers are able to unsubscribe at any time, using the ‘Unsubscribe’ link included in each email.
• Any data shared with us as part of an enquiry or ‘Contact Us’ form will only be used for the purposes of responding to your enquiry and will not be shared with any third parties. We will also not use any data shared with us as part of an enquiry or ‘Contact Us’ form, for marketing or sale purposes.
What personally identifiable information do you collect and how is it used? When you visit, register or order products or services on https://didsburygin.com you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself including your name, email address, home or business address and other information. We will not collect personally identifiable information from users while they use the web site, unless they voluntarily provide it to us or authorise us to collect such information.
Users may provide other information about themselves, in addition to the mandatory personal information (hereafter “Voluntary Information”). We may use the information you provide to:1 Operate and manage our web site;2 Enable you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;3 Provide products/services that have been requested by you;4 Respond to other inquires or requests by you.5 Provide you with information about specials, sales or new products or services that we will introduce in the future, providing you have given us your consent. We will always give you’re the chance to unsubscribe from any marketing communications by providing an unsubscribe link. In order to provide the best services, we may disclose your name on certain pages at https://didsburygin.com
We may also disclose personally identifiable information in the establishment or exercise of legal rights or defences against legal claims, to comply with applicable laws or regulations, to comply with a valid legal process, such as a search warrant, subpoena or court order or to investigate suspected fraud or a violation of our Terms and Conditions.
We will never sell user information to any 3rd-party except in connection with the sale or merger of the company or the division responsible for such services provided.
We do not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. Data will therefore be retained for the following periods
• For a period of 3 months beyond an initial order for the purposes of enquires and query resolution, either by yourself or licensing authorities
• Beyond the length of the business relationship should you wish to receive continued communication from us. What non-personally identifiable information do you collect and how is it used? We collect and track certain non-personally identifiable information, including, but not limited to, IP numbers and browser type, access times, domain names, usage habits and other information which does not specifically identify any individual. We do this to provide a visitor to our website a better experience for example the features, functionality and content of our pages and advertising.
DOES DIDSBURY GIN HAVE A NEWSLETTER? We may send out a Newsletter via email however you will only receive this if you have specifically said you’re happy to. In these Newsletters, we may inform you about new features from us, cocktail suggestions and about the upcoming events or special promotions. User may choose to unsubscribe from the Newsletter at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link or sending an email to Customer Service at email@example.com
OPTING OUT If you want to unsubscribe or opt-out of communications from us, either click the unsubscribe link in our communications or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
We will respond within 48 hours. You cannot opt out from notification emails pertaining to any order but we will not use your information for any other purpose unless you have given us consent to do so. You are entitled to see the personal information held about you and you may ask us to make any necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. If you wish to do this, please contact us at email@example.com
We are entitled by law to charge a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you, but we may at our discretion waive this charge. We aim to respond to you within 14 days.
We employ security measures to protect, your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires or permits. We require that our advertisers and partners ensure the security of the data that users provide to them, however, in the event of a breach of their security measures, you agree that we will not be liable for any losses or damages. We limit access to personal information about users to employees, for whom we reasonably believe it is necessary, in order to provide products or services.
WHAT IS THE MINIMUM AGE TO USE THIS WEBSITE
Use of www.didsburygin.com and products are intended for persons who are eighteen (18) years or older, or business entities.If proof comes to our attention that an individual user is under the age of eighteen (18) years, and is accessing our services and/or products we will immediately terminate such account.
We reserve the right to amend this Policy at any time, in the event that this becomes necessary after initial release, or in the event that it becomes necessary with respect to additional, deleted, modified or amended services provided by us. We will not personally notify you of any amendments to this Policy. Users are urged to check this Policy frequently in order to determine whether any changes have been made. Users understand and agree that continued use of our web site assumes that they have read and accepted this Policy, as it may be amended from time to time.